Those who have used regular stand-up wardrobes can attest that they are not the best when maximising space and organising bedrooms. If you plan to install a wardrobe or declutter your bedrooms, built-in wardrobes are an excellent option.
Wondering how a built-in wardrobe helps maintain a perfect blend of functionality and style? Well, keep reading to learn 5 important things about built-in wardrobes.
Built-In Wardrobes: Everything You Need to Know
1. Pick Your Preferred Built-In Wardrobe Design
Before you go looking for a built-in wardrobe in Sydney, you need to have a rough wardrobe design blueprint. However, for obvious reasons, choosing the best design takes time and effort.
If you wish to make your wardrobe style decision a bit easier, consider the following factors –
- The size of your wardrobe
- The type of materials
- The type of finishings and fixtures
- The colour scheme
- The size of budget
2. Select the Best Built-In Wardrobe Interior Styles
We all want the inside of our wardrobes to be as refreshing as the outside. Be sure to choose an interior style that maximises the storage capacity.
There are a variety of interior styles that one can use as per your style demands and storage needs. Got a huge range of suits or cocktail dresses? You need more hanging space. Got a killer heel and sneaker collection? Get shoe storage customised that stocks both footwear separately.
Additionally, keep the inside of your closet neat and organised to make its optimum usage. Here are a few tips to do so –
- Ensure you have hanging rails for hanging your clothes.
- Create a smaller hanging space for shirts, tops and blouses.
- Keep your shoes and trousers on a rack.
- Install pull-out shelves to help hide away unfoldable clothes.
- Get built-in lighting so you don’t rummage through your clothes.
- Build drawer units to store jewellery and other accessories.
3. Let Built-in Wardrobe Doors Make a Refreshing Statement
Having a wardrobe door that contradicts your bedroom interior would be absurd. Here are a few things to ensure your wardrobe door matches your bedroom’s theme.
- Consider your bedroom’s shape, size and theme before purchasing built-in wardrobe doors.
- If you have a small bedroom, use sliding or bifold doors. Regular wardrobe doors take up a lot of space. Hence, they are ineffective in maximising space.
- Use mirror doors to help create an illusion of a bigger room.
- Keep your built-in wardrobe doors clean and remove dirt to ensure they have a properly finished back.
4. Customised Built in Wardrobes Add Space
For those short of space, customised built-in wardrobes are an excellent option. Whichever Sydney wardrobe design you have in your mind, a built-in wardrobe installer in Sydney can help bring it to reality. They use your space’s exact measurement to maximise every inch of your area. The result is a functional built-in wardrobe with no compromise to your bedroom’s aesthetics.
5. The Right Wardrobe Company Makes All the Difference
Choosing the right company for your wardrobe installations goes a long way. Most people make price their top differentiating factor. However, there are several other factors you should consider before choosing a built-in wardrobe company in Campbelltown or Liverpool –
- Check a wardrobe company’s previous work portfolio to get a hint of their built-in wardrobe ideas.
- Do a background check – a company with extensive experience is likely to stand by its warranty and installations.
- Ensure the company’s variety of styles and finishes fits within your budget.
- Pick a wardrobe brand that is licensed and insured.
- Quality customer service is invaluable – check customer testimonials to know their experience.
Whether you want a built-in wardrobe to help you maximise your space or complement your interior design, choosing the right built-in wardrobe in Sydney is vital in delivering a positive closet investment.
If you’re worried about where to begin your wardrobe company research, let us help you.
Sydney Wardrobe Company is widely known for designing classic masterpiece budget built-in wardrobes, walk-in wardrobes, and custom wardrobe doors in Sydney and other neighbouring areas, including Western Sydney, Campbelltown and Liverpool. Rest assured, we understand your wardrobe ideas patiently and bring them to life. Get in touch with our wardrobe consultants today